Jacqueline Prins, LLM, MA
Jacqueline Prins is the Secretary-General of the Social and Economic Council.
She previously served as the Director for Gender & LGBTI Equality at the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science. Before that, she worked for several other ministries, including the Ministry of Economic Affairs and the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment.
Jacqueline Prins studied Dutch and International Law at Erasmus University Rotterdam and received a Master of Strategic Management in the Non-profit Sector from Utrecht University.
- Secretary-General of the Social and Economic Council of the Netherlands
- Official Secretary of the Council
- Chairperson of the Supervisory Board of Leergeld Nederland (an association that combats child poverty)
- Chairperson of the Dutch Research Agenda (NWA) programme committee 'Economic resilience of women' under the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMw)
- Member of the Advisory Board KNVvL
- Member of the Committee of Recommendation of Brood en Rozen
- Diversity in Dutch boardrooms | On 27th October 2021 Jacqueline Prins, Secretary-General of the Social and Economic Council, spoke in a parliamentary hearing on "Gender Balance on Company Boards" in the Legal Affairs committee of the European Parliament.